Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fun, yet Pricey




Saturday evening for family night we decided to venture out and take the kids to Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix. We haven't been there for at least five years if not more and the kids were really excited to go and have some fun. Imagine my disappointment when I found out how pricey this place was. $6.00 to ride a go-cart!!!! All of the other rides were $3.00 and I think the slide was $1.50. So for all of us to ride the go-carts, including Jaxon, would've been $36.00. To save a buck my night was spent with Jaxon on my hip supervising and observing the kids and Paul riding the few rides that we allowed them to go on. Two hours and a hundred bucks later we left with empty pockets, yet happy kids. My advice would be....save your money!!

3 comments:

Melissa D. said...

Ouch! That's a lot of money for that place. Good to know. At least the kids had fun.

Heidi said...

That is good to know becuase I have always wanted to go take the kids because every time we pass it on the freeway they are oohing and aahing. Glad you guys got some good memories out of it though!

laurie Carlson said...

It looks like you guys had too much fun!! We need to go there this summer! We miss you guys!

Love, Laurie