Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Crazy Week!

Click to play

It's been awhile so I'll back track a bit. I went back to work on Monday and have been enjoying the company of my sister this past week so life has been a bit hectic. Friday night we dyed Easter eggs with Camryn and Jaxon. It was nice and messy since I let Jaxon go at it with the color dye. Little did I know that color dye means...it doesn't come off! He dunked his egg into the green dye and had the Incredible Hulk hand. Too funny! Unfortunately, the pictures I did take of the kids included my exhibitionist Camryn and probably aren't that appropriate for the internet. They had a good time which is what matters.

For Madison's 10th birthday she received tickets to go see Fergie in concert at the Mandalay Bay. Yes, I had the special honor to take her. It actually wasn't too bad and I was happy to see Madison having a great time. We haven't been able to do much mom/daughter stuff for awhile so it made it more special.

The Easter bunny came on Sunday and left paw prints all over our house. Camryn was so excited to see her basket and especially the candy and 101 Dalmatian movie. The older kids just go with the flow and thank the adults for what they get. My sister and nephew arrived that evening just in time for Easter dinner. Nope, I boycotted ham. I made chicken instead!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Fergie?? I didn't know Madison was such a fan! I would have loved that show! Happy late bday Madison!! How did she get to be 10 already though! Now she isn't in my Activity Days...she moves up to the older girls Activity Days! =(

Kris said...

Heidi, she will be very sad. Madison talks very highly of you. See, if I would've known you were a fan you could've joined us. Maybe next time!

Kris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa D. said...

Ha Heidi! Madison is with us in our Activity Days (not that we don't usually combine it anyway). Caylin would've loved to go with you guys to the concert. She loves that song "big girls don't cry". She dances and sings to the song EVERY time she hears it!

tiffunny said...

I love that first pic of Jaxon. It is so cute!! And cute idea of having paw prints all over the house!!!

steph j. said...

Cute pictures...I can't beleve how fast your baby is growing, he is so cute. I'm so jelous that you got to go Fergie's concert, I would have loved to have gone. I laughed at the Incredible Hulk hands. My kids have all had those at that age.

laurie Carlson said...

Thanks for the fun week Watkins family and of course mom. We love to come to Vegas...we have too much fun. The pictures are awesome...especially the ones of Camryn...does she ever have clothes on????

Love,
Laurie

Heidi said...

I know all about the no clothes thing...since my child has deemed himself super-underwear man! Gotta love those three year olds! Can't believe how big Jackson is getting--he is precious! And yes, we still have bird sitting in our freezer that will never get eaten!