Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Gotta Love Kids




The pictures of Jaxon make me laugh every time I see him. He doesn't respond well to the word "no" and enjoys throwing himself on the ground having a temper tantrum. I find it hilarious and should probably begin putting him on time out when he throws his fits since they occur no more than 10 times a day. But, you're only one once, right?


I meant to post this picture of Maddie a couple of weeks ago. She had her first dance competition of the season and her group placed 94 points out of 100. She did pretty good. Of course, while watching the competition my camera battery died so this is the only picture of her I have all dolled up. Don't worry...more competitions to come in the next couple of months. Yeaaah me!

4 comments:

Melissa D. said...

It's funny how the top pictures are so opposite from the bottom ones of Jaxon. Right now, for the most part, we are out of the tantrum stage but Reese will be there soon enough I'm sure. Madison looks so cute! I always enjoy watching her dance at our Evening of Sharing.

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

That's too funny. Ya gotta love those "no" induced tantrums! My kids hate that word too. My youngest slips into his Linda Blair voice and does a face plant on the floor when he hears it!

tiffunny said...

Jaxon is seriously so cute. I love his little face - especially the mischievious smile on it! And why does your battery always die on your camera right when you need it for something important! That always happens to me too!!!