Thursday, October 2, 2008

Still in a Picture Funk

Seriously... I'm lazy. Whenever I have the time to download some photos my camera is downstairs and I'm just too lazy to run down to get it. So for now I'll list my favorite things from the past week.

1. Retro Bakery. Ok, so not a part of my diet, but so so good. I had a lemon cupcake with pink lemonade frosting. Yummy! Located at Durango and Deer Springs.

2. Juicy Couture perfume. Smells so good and now one of my favs. Thanks sis for the gift!

3. Elephant Bar. Reminds me of Rainforest Cafe, yet more leopard and tiger looking decor. A really fun place for the fam, but kinda pricey. Located at the District in Green Valley.

4. Juice It Up. Also not part of the diet, but the one I like is only 220 calories a serving and I've really cut down and only get it once a week now. Thursday is $3 day so that's the day to go. Located on the corner of Craig and Jones.

5. LOVE Halloween! One of my favorite holidays and always one that I decorate the most for, besides Christmas. Does that make me evil?

6. The realization that track break is in less than 4 weeks! Yahoo!!

3 comments:

cathrine said...

You're not lazy...cause if you're lazy I'm lazy! I do the same exact thing. I think "oh i should download pics but I'd have to get up and walk up the stairs" :)
I've been wanting to try a cupcake from there, sounds yummy.
Halloween is the best!

laurie Carlson said...

OKAY....WHEN I COME TO VEGAS, WE NEED TO GO TO THE NEW FOOD PLACE YOU TRIED, AND OF COURSE THE CUPCAKE PLACE. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

tiffunny said...

Love Elephant Bar - only been once though and it was in California. I too am looking forward to track break. 3 weeks & counting now!!