Saturday, September 20, 2008

Life is Good

Sorry...Blog and picture funk. Whenever I see that I need to snap a photo either my camera is upstairs and I'm downstairs or vice versa so that's my reason for not posting. I'll try and do better. Life is good, I can't complain.

Camryn loves loves the dinosaur park at Aliante and due to the heat we haven't ventured out there, but Sat. morning was a gorgeous day so we headed on out to feed the ducks and play at the park. There are now geese at the park who actually eat your bread! The last time I'd taken the kids to feed the ducks they were snobs and wouldn't eat the bread! This time they loved it.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

tiffunny said...

Ah my kids used to love that park - now we live clear across town & never get to go. Maybe someday I'll have to venture back over there for the kids' sake.

cathrine said...

I know where your coming from. Whenever I think..."this would be a fun post" I never want to get my camera and then I lose the "Moment". I love that there are bread eating birds over there now! It's about time! :)

Heidi said...

Yes those ducks were so overfed. Glad they got some new variety so I can get rid of my moldy bread. I am so excited about this cooler weather...even though this week is supposed to be HOT again. =(

Melissa D. said...

I know exactly what you mean with the camera situation. I am loving this cooler weather. It's nice to be able to go outside and do things again. Love all the pics.

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

I've heard about that park. My kids are totally into dinosaurs. It sounds like it would be worth the drive to check it out. So glad the park weather is back!!!!!!