Monday, October 20, 2008

Little One's

Funny what happens to your camera when it's left laying around. Camryn got a hold of my camera and these are the best of 100 photos that she took of herself. Love the mouth ones!



Jaxon insists on wearing sunglasses when he goes to bed and loves to wear my bra and heels. Paul is slightly worried!!!




Camryn had her very first princess party and she was so excited for the big day to arrive. She had her pretty party dress, her hair curled, and pretty pink lipstick for the big day. She had a great time and didn't want to come home.





Here is Jaxon when he found out he wasn't going to the party with Camryn. Poor guy!


On our Las Vegas "cold snap" when the temperatures were around 50 degrees where would I find my two little darlings but playing in the nice, cold tap water. Little stinker Jaxon knew to hold the hose out toward anyone who came near him so I got drenched trying to turn off the water. But who can resist that cute lil' face!!

7 comments:

cathrine said...

hee hee I love the "up the nose" shots. too funny. Oh the princess party...she is so girly sweet. Don't worry about your cute little boy I remember when my nephew wanted high heels and a ironing board for his birthday...he is now 18 and all MAN :)

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

ha ha!!!! love those pics...I have a few shots like that on my camera of both boys. When I ask "were you playing with my camera?" I always get the old "no momma!" little stinkers don't even realize they've been busted! BTW, those undie shots are good ones to hold onto for future leverage!!!!!

P.S. Thanks for your sweet comment. You're right, we were so very fortunate in that respect and cherish those few precious moments. I wish so much that she had had the same opportunity & I hope, with time, she will be ok.

Kimberly Davis said...

4 Kids - O.k. were totally out of touch! They are darling - your little one looks so much like you! I loved reading your blog and realizing I'm not the only one with crazy kids! There are days I don't think I can survive, then they fall asleep and I realize how much I love them!!!

Heidi said...

Ha ha cute!! I love Jaxon's reaction to not getting to go with big sis. I see that every day!

laurie Carlson said...

Love the pictures...Jaxon reminds me of Tyler. He loves to shop, (he loves clothes), cook and clean...I think Sarah is a pretty lucky girl. So you go Jaxon!!

tiffunny said...

what little cuties. I especially like the ones with jaxon holding the hose!