Friday, May 30, 2008

Party Time

To cap off the ending of preschool for Camryn, her teacher had a pool party with all of her school friends and family. It was so much fun to see Camryn interact with her friends and how excited she was to know that she was going to see her teacher at a pool. Even though it was a pool party and we swam, her teacher still had activities planned for all of the 3 and 4 year olds to do like eating, painting their own hats, going on a scavenger hunt, and breaking a pinata. Mrs. Robyn is awesome and lucky me I get the whole summer of listening to Camryn ask, "When are we going to cool to see Missus Robyns?"





5 comments:

Melissa D. said...

Where did Robyn have the pool party at? Looks like a great pool. I can't believe how fast the school year went. At least to me anyway.

Kris said...

It was held at Tournament Hills in Summerlin at her in laws huuuuuge house! You should've seen Maddie's face when we drove past some of the houses. Marry well sweetie was my response!

Heidi said...

Looks like fun...Mason is excited to be going to Missus Robyn's next year!

tiffunny said...

Looks like a really fun party!

Robyn said...

I'm so glad Camryn had a good time at the party. I miss them all. They all say the cutest things. I'm glad to have another year with Camryn. She makes me laugh! Tell her I said,"hi".