Friday, May 2, 2008

Need a Haircut?!?





Jaxon has had 5 haircuts in his little short 15 months of life and they were all horrible. He wouldn't sit still and the hairdressers pretty much gave up after a half hour of trying to make his hair even. Finally, I took the clippers...Paul held his arms...and I buzzed his hair off. Once I started I couldn't stop because it was so short, but it turned out so cute and now he looks even more like a little man! I was shocked by the huge pile of hair that was left. Paul thinks I'm weird since I want to save it, but he may not have blond hair again. Ok, so I threw it away.

7 comments:

Melissa D. said...

Ebin just turned 3 and he still squirms and whines everytime we shave his head! I only kept the hair from his first haircut-but that's the special one right? Jaxon is such a handsome boy!

laurie Carlson said...

I can't believe how blond his hair is! He is so cute! He is getting too big!
Love ya, Laurie

Heidi said...

He is such a STUD!! What a little man he is!! Can't wait to have him in nursery!!

tiffunny said...

Way to go! I need to learn how to be brave enough to do my boy's hair cause it grows way too fast!!!

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

Haircuts are traumatic events in our family too. The ladies at the shop roll their eyes and draw straws when they see us walk in. Both boys HATE having their hair cut and aren't shy about letting everyone know it! You did a good job. It turned out really cute :)

Heidi said...

SO--I looked at that first picture or Jackson and thought it was COLE! They actually look a little bit alike with his hair shorter...he is awfully cute and love the blond hair...

Kris said...

Heidi-so funny because I was telling Anna that same thing a couple of days ago about how much Jaxon resembles Cole. Must be that Reese blood! Love ya!