Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tag...I'm It


Thanks to Melissa I've now been officially tagged. I've never done one of these on the hubby so here it goes.

1. What is his name? Paul Freston Watkins (he HATES his middle name. Notice none of our boys were stuck with that hideous name.)

2. Who eats more? Right now him. He can eat anything and will never gain a pound. The man has worn the same size since I met him 18 years ago.

3. Who said I love you first? Him. He said it one month after we started dating. It took me at least a year. Hey, I was only 16!

4. Who is taller? He's 6'2 and I'm 5'11

5. Who is smarter? I always tease him that I'm the one who has the degree so that must mean that I'm the smarter one! Nope, he's the smartest man I know and can relate every date in history to you. He's a complete history wiz.

6. Who is more sensitive? Me. I've seen him cry less than 5 times and I get choked up at least once a day.

7. Who does the laundry? OK, so I live with my mom and she enjoys to do the wash. I do it when she's out of town and he washes his hunting clothes. Does that count? Yes, I'm spoiled. I know.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. I've always slept closer to the door since I've always been the one to get up with kids in the night.

9. Who pays the bills? Me. He asks and I approve.

10. Who cooks more? Lately I've been doing all of the cooking, but usually on Sundays he will cook. To get on my good side he'll make my favorite snack every week when he knows it's a cheat day.

11. What meals do you cook together? If we BBQ we usually do it together.

12. Who is more stubborn? He tells me constantly that I am the most stubborn person he has ever met.

13. Who is first to admit they are wrong? I will fight to the end if I know that I'm right, but will admit defeat if I'm wrong. He's usually first though just to make me happy.

14. Who is more clean? It's funny because my house is a typical-you-can-tell-a-kid-lives-there-house where toys are everywhere and the dishes might not get done until the morning, but if I pack the kids up to go somewhere and they don't match or their hair isn't combed he has a fit. So now that's his job to do before we leave. I personally could care less if Camryn is still wearing barrettes from the day before. Bad mom moment!!!

15. Who has more siblings? Me. I have 5 and he has 3.

16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? That would be me, but I know how far to push my authority. I have to make him feel like a man sometimes. ;o)

17. What do you like to do together? We grocery shop together every Saturday and love going on trips. We're already planning our next adventure for 2009.

18. Who eats more sweets? No one right now. I'm not eating sweets and he doesn't have a sweet tooth.

19. Guilty pleasures? Give him a gun and something to shoot and he is a happy man. Once a month I get the pleasure of going target shooting with him. It's pretty fun, but come on. How many times do you need to shoot a gun? Plus, the bullets are expensive.

20. How did you meet? I worked at a daycare and was introduced by my boss whose son was his best friend.

21. Who kissed who first? He did after a week of dating.

22. Who proposed? He did. He had no choice since the ring fell out of his pocket and onto my lap. I did have a pretty good idea.

23. His best feature? Many. I love his broad shoulders and olive skin color. He also has pale blue eyes and pretty teeth.

24. What is his greatest quality? He loves his kids and keeps me sane.

Okay, so now I tag...April, LaDawn, and Christina. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Melissa D. said...

Thanks Kris! I'm so glad you did the tag. I feel like I am starting to know more of your hubby. Sounds like you got a good guy!

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

Ha Ha! How fun. Thanks for the tag. I'm not sure I want to be honest about some of these, but I'll do my best. At least it didn't ask about weight because I would totally fib on that one!!! BTW...how is it that guys can manage to stay the same size forever and we're the ones that have to struggle to zip up our jeans after we look at a donut?!? And...if they do need to loose weight, it just melts off of them so much faster. It's so unfair!!!

Heidi said...

I love these tags, they are fun to learn new info. Freston?? Where did they come up with that?? Poor guy!

april said...

That was fun to get to know paul better. Thanks for the tag. I'll work on that.

tiffunny said...

Those are fun tags. I like learning about people's husbands, cause I otherwise don't ever really know them.