Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Can I Ramble?

My how times goes by and right now I'm loving it. I go on track break in less than two weeks so I'm definitely feeling that "time for break" mode. Last Saturday Madison had a competition and her group came in 1st place! If I could find the cord that goes from my video camera to the computer I would download the video. Too cute.

Mother's Day was good. The night before we went shopping at Lowe's (which is my favorite store in the world) and bought some outside lights, bushes, vines, and trellises to hang. Camryn saw a hummingbird on a walk we took and decided that we needed to feed the "woodpeckers" so we now have a hummingbird feeder in our backyard, but no hummingbirds. Any suggestions on how to attract them would be great. Anyhoo.. Paul bought me an Ipod video thingy that I can't figure out that was from the kids. It's pink so I like it and will play around with it when I have time. Fun day at church and then take out from Olive Garden. For dessert watermelon and fruit dip. Yummy...my favorite.

Now it's midnight and I'm rambling as I wait for 30 shirts to finish washing so I can stick them in the dryer. Yes, I waited until the last minute to tie dye shirts for field day and am now thinking how tired I'm going to be when I have to be up in 5 hours. Have a great end of the week!

2 comments:

Melissa D. said...

At least you had a good Mother's Day. Mine was spent celebrating Caylin's birthday which was fine. Even my birthday this year is on Father's Day so maybe we'll get to celebrate something for me one day! I'm with you- I love just about anything because it's pink!!

steph j. said...

Happy Mother's Day! An Ipod is a really good gift and stuff for the yard...that great too! I wish I had some tips on how to attract the hummingbirds, I do remember wonderful memories at my Grandma's house, sitting out in her back yard and loving when the hummingbirds would come; she always had feeders out and I was amazed everytime, so I know she will love them when they do stop by. I'm sure you could google and find something out to help.