Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Am I the Only One?


I typically am one that loves to read anything with romance, mystery, church related, true crime, non-fiction, and fiction being my favs. I've never been a science fiction-star trek-star war-vampire-fantasy person reader, but am always willing to read something that someone recommends. Last summer my 15 year old niece told me about a trilogy set based on vampires. Yes, I first shuddered at the thought about reading my least favorite type of thing yet decided to give the first book a try. I was hooked and finished reading the entire trilogy in less than a month. Now the 4th book is coming out this year and a movie is being made. Since last summer I have reread the books over and over. I think I'm obsessed. Anyone else? Check out the website and thanks Holli!


4 comments:

Melissa D. said...

There were a few people that had read this book when we had the Girls Night Out last Thursday. I'm going to read it soon too because I heard it was so good.

tiffunny said...

I was going to say I think I'm the only one who HASN'T read this series but the person before me just said they hadn't so I guess I'm not alone in this world. Everyone else's blogs just rave about it and even my neighbors came over today and were talking about how their daughter is reading them and they're not LDS or anything. So I guess I need to read them someday so i can "fit in" with everyone else. I'm not a vampire fan either, but if you say it's still good, then I'll believe you.

Heidi said...

I LOVE these books!! I read them last summer and was addicted from book 1! Even though I love the 3rd one the best!! I think it is fun how teens love them but so do us "old" moms!! Can't wait for #4 and the movie!!!!

steph j. said...

CAN"T WAIT!!!! I'm trying to make the last book last as long as I can so that I don't have to wait as long. I only read like 4 pages at a time and then I put it down but I don't know if I can keep doing that because I've heard there is a part in the book that you just can't put it down so...we will see just how long I can stretch it out.