Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break




Spring Break week has been a fun filled week. My in laws were here from Oklahoma which meant a week filled with visiting family and eating. It's what we all do best and enjoy. My kids were thrilled to spend time with their cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Getting everyone together for pictures was a real treat. Especially for my little ones who always refuse to look at a camera. All in all it was a great week and it was sad to see Paul's parents leave. As Camryn said, "it was time for them to go back to their barn." I don't know where she gets her phrases...

3 comments:

Christina said...

Visiting family is always fun! I also love eating all the good food. Family and food- I wonder if you have to have good food to tolerate the family. :) Just a thought! I am sure your family is wonderful. I love all the pics!

Heidi said...

It is always nice to have family in town for awhile!! I can't believe how big the twins are now and Nicholas and Elise and I can't even remember the baby girls name...McKenzie?? Now is Elise pregnant again?? Looks like fun for you guys!!

tiffunny said...

I can't even figure out which boys are which between Nicholas and the twins. It has been WAYYY too long since i've seen most of them. I think Tanner's baptism was the last time I saw their kids - although I did run into Rhonda and Mckenzie at the doctor's office once a few years ago. Fun pics though. Family pictures are always quite the experience!!! :)