Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Family

Here's a quick update on my family:

Kris is on track break for 3 1/2 weeks and loves being home. I'm having lots of family come to visit while I'm on vacation so that will keep me busy.
Paul is a happy guy since he drew a deer tag this year. He hasn't drawn one for the past two years which means he'll be gone hunting a lot this year. We celebrated our 17 year wedding anniversary. Crazy!


Tanner has been playing the electric guitar for about a month and really enjoys it. He can actually play us a song! He finished his sophomore year of high school and has been trying to find a job, but no luck so far. We've also been trying to get a learner's permit, yet I don't think he realizes that he must STUDY the handbook!



Madison is finishing up 5Th grade and is looking forward to middle school. She's been in many dance competitions this year and had her dance recital at the end of June. She went to Sea Camp in San Diego last month and had such a great time.




Camryn started gymnastics at the YMCA and seems to be enjoying it. Poor thing towers over all of the other kiddos. She finished pre-school this year and will start kindergarten in the fall. She will be going to my school which I'm really excited about.




Jaxon is 2 1/2 now and is attempting to be potty trained, but it's not going so good. He freaks out when he has to wear underwear so I bought the pull-ups but what's the point of those if he can still wet in them. He loves to swim and looks forward to it everyday.



Anna is glad to be off for three weeks. Her brother passed away a couple of weeks ago and I drove her to Flagstaff, AZ for the funeral. She joined the YMCA and is taking a arthritis swim class three days a week. She loves it! (Can you tell her picture is "the do not take my picture photo?")


I can't believe we are already 6 months into 2009. Before you know it Christmas will be here again!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Nice update on your family. I love the electric guitar! Maddie's performance looked adorable :)

Kimberly Davis said...

The picture of your daughter towering over the other kids is hilarious....I could not stop laughing!!

Hey - tell your mom to have my mom sign up to go to the swim class with her - she needs to exercise her knees!