Monday, November 10, 2008

Maddie's Fun

My weekend was spent driving back and forth to the Hilton Hotel where Madison participated at a dance convention called Pulse. Many stars from the show So You Think You Can Dance were there who taught kids different types of dances for the entire weekend. The only names I recognized were Cris Judd and Mia Michaels. She had a blast and because it was a hefty fee for her to attend I had mentioned to Paul that I hoped she was enjoying it because she wasn't doing it again. Late Sunday night she thanked Paul and I for letting her go and telling us it was the best weekend of her entire life. Geez thanks, what about all of our fun trips and all of the other many fun things we've done as a family? And you choose this as your "best weekend!" The life of a dancer, I guess.




Some members of her dance group that were able to attend the convention.

5 comments:

cathrine said...

OK Kris this is serious...I can't believe she is in 5th grade and growing up so dang fast. She is such a sweet girl and I love the splits pic. Amazing!

Christina said...

That's exciting! How much fun! Loved the costumes!

Sanders said...

It looks like she had a blast, I can see the mom of the year award coming into view!

Melissa D. said...

That's neat that she gets to attend all these fun events for dance. Just like Cathrine said she is growing up so fast!

Heidi said...

Maddie is such a cutie!! I love that girl!! Glad she is enjoying it!!