Saturday, November 15, 2008

Good Times



My little girl is growing up. The other day I was looking at old home movies (after realizing that I have nothing video taped of Jaxon except for the day of his birth) and noticing the many changes that Madison has made throughout the years. It's sad when you stand back and notice how time does go by and really see the changes that are occurring. She is truly blossoming into a beautiful girl.
She decided that she wanted her hair cut off and I went along and let her do it. I was so pleased with the result. She truly looks like a little lady.
We also had family photos done at Floyd Lamb Park and there happened to be three trees that actually had true fall colors! I was so excited and actually felt like a photographer noticing the fall foliage.



Can't wait to see the family photos since it seemed to be a nightmare with Camryn having a cold and shoe issues, but I'm glad we did it since our last family photo was....ok...I'm bad....13 years ago!!! We did see an albino peacock which was pretty exciting and a pack of wild geese chased the kids around! Good times.

6 comments:

Kimberly Davis said...

As much as family pictures are terrible to get ready for - they are totally worth it! You have to post some!

Sanders said...

I hear ya about the time flying by! Can't wait to see your family pics!

Heidi said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair!! I cannot wait to see it in person!! So dang cute Maddie!!

laurie Carlson said...

LOVE the hair Madison. You do look pretty grown up. Time does go by way too fast, so remember to savor every moment. Have fun on your trip to the happiest place on earth!!

tiffunny said...

It's hard for me to think that she's the same little kid that was in my daughter's primary class so very long ago!!! That means my kid is growing up way too fast too. Can't wait to see the family pics!!

Brandi said...

Love Maddie's hair! It turned out SO cute! She really looks like you now :) have fun the last week of break!