Monday, December 28, 2009

Watkins' Family Photos 2009



When we went to SLC for Thanksgiving my beautiful and talented niece graciously took my kids' photos for me. She did an awesome job considering my little ones were HORRIBLE!! It was a great day with many memories to laugh about later in life about this silly photo shoot. Thanks Heid!


Trying to get everyone to smile in a family photo is a joke. This one we used for our Christmas card.


Madison....my 11 1/2 year old child who thinks she's 21. 6th grade...Dances 4 nights a week...Sings in the school choir...Loves life.


Camryn...my 5 year old child who is full of life. Goes to kindergarten...Dances too...loves her hamsters....the most precocious child I've ever had.


Jaxon...will be 3 in two weeks...potty trained and no pacifiers in one week...loves Thomas the Train...will always be our baby.


Tanner...my 16 year old who is still not driving (YAHOO)...plays the electric guitar..has tried hard to find a job...Good kid!

Notice the dirt on Tanner's sweater? We weren't even at the park for 10 minutes and he biffed it on the dirt while chasing ducks. I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Those are great photos!! You have such a beautiful family and I can't believe how grown up they are all getting!!

tiffunny said...

i love your descriptions of each kid! Cute post.

Kimberly Davis said...

The pictures of your kids look fabulous!!!

I love the dirt on the shirt, it reminds me of my family and how many times the same things happen to us!!!

The joy of family pictures....

laurie Carlson said...

I still crack up when I think of that day taking pictures at Wheeler Farm! Loved that Tanner made is so amusing! Miss you!