Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SLC

November was the month of traveling. For Thanksgiving we travelled to SLC to spend time with my sister and her family. We had a great time and love spending time at her house. One of the highlights of our trip was going to see the lights at temple square. Probably my most favorite place to go to. Even if it's freezing and there is a mass of people (it was opening night) you still feel the spirit of the Lord and realize that this house is so sacred. My sister made us ride the Trax up to the temple which is like a subway type thing.

We also did lots of shopping and saw some great movies, plus ate some really good food. It was a quick trip, but one that my family and myself love to do.










2 comments:

Amy said...

You got so many adorable pictures! What a fun trip :)

laurie Carlson said...

LOVE, LOVED that weekend. Thanks for coming Puddin!