Monday, June 23, 2008

That's Me!!!

Posted by Picasa


Yep, that's my toes...covered with sand....lying on the beach.....watching the waves crash from the Caribbean Sea....no kids...awwww the life!!!

I'm a little spoiled. Hubby surprised me by taking me to Cancun for our anniversary. We were gone for four days and had such a great time. The trip getting there and back took us over 12 hours each way, but all in all it was wonderful to relax, chill, and enjoy ourselves without worrying about a thing. Once I get my photos back from the underwater camera I'll post our fun getaway.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Ahhhhh...rubbing it in, aren't ya??
=) Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!

Melissa D. said...

How fun! How sweet that he surprised you with that!! Why was it so long getting there and back? Can't wait for more pictures.

tiffunny said...

Wow - I'm so jealous. That sounds so nice right about now. I'll try to live vicariously through your pictures!

steph j. said...

Cute toes! Good for you guys, it is so fun to get away, just the two of you! Happy Anniversary!