Thursday, June 12, 2008

Funnies for the Week

I don't garden. Never have and never will, yet my mom insisted on letting Camryn plant some pumpkin seeds in a little patch of dirt off of our lawn in the backyard. She planted the seeds only 3 weeks ago and look at the size of them! Camryn is the only one that's been watering them and she has been so excited about them that maybe I can be a gardner. As Camryn would say...I'm a good pumpkin pie grower, huh momma?

 

Jaxon is obsessed with shoes. When he gets dressed in the morning he goes and gets whatver pair of shoes he can find so he can wear them. He then backs himself up to me so I know to put on his shoes. When we have visitors over he leans down to inspect their shoes. When dad comes home it's his job to help take off his boots and put them where they go. The other day he had a meltdown becasue he wanted to put on a doll shoe and couldn't understand why they wouldn't go on. At 7 AM he has his shoes on for the day. He had another haircut this weekend and is very blond!
 
 

 

Posted by Picasa

Camping.... Vegas style! The girls have been wanting to make smores and have a campout, but dad realized that the air mattress had been thrown in the trash and the tent was buried behind other stuff so our big camp out for the summer was swimming all day and making smores using a BBQ grill. They were yummy!!

 
 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Camping vegas style is my kind of camping! and alot less work. Looks like fun. We will have to try the smores on the barbeque idea!

tiffunny said...

I love little Jaxon's face - for some reason whenever you post pics of him, they make me smile. My girl that's close to the same age is having a shoe "fetish" as well. It must be the age huh?

Melissa D. said...

You might need to send Camryn over to help me garden. I have been neglecting mine this year. She's doing a great job. I love the smores idea. We'll have to try that this summer.

Heidi said...

Wow Camryn...growing pumpkin pies!! She is so sweet! Your camping sounds more like my style!!