Friday, March 25, 2011

Disneyland....Again!

I am a Disney fanatic! Paul and I want to quit our jobs here in Vegas and go live in CA just so I can get a job at Disneyland. Seriously! Why oh why can't Jaxon love Disney? We took most of the kids a couple weeks ago for 3 days and Jaxon was Miserable! He cried pretty much the entire trip and really put a damper on things. Everything scared him and even though we forced him on a lot of rides he still cried so nope, he doesn't get to go again for awhile.

Yes, we ARE that couple!!!



This was Jaxon's look ALL the time! He hated the rides!!


4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh no!!! How could you have possibly born a child that hates Disney???? Hoepfully he will get over it soon! Otherwise he gets left home everytime! =) haha!

Elise Carr said...

HAHA! :) "THAT COUPLE" You crack me up! One day all of us Watkins will be "THAT FAMILY" and wear the matching t-shirts! :) Love you!

jenorme said...

I am laughing so hard because I am a Disney fanatic too and Taylor (who is 10) hates Disneyland. I don't get it! Take me instead of Jaxon next time!

Melissa D. said...

How could a kid not love Disneyland? Especially one of yours?! You can adopt me. I LOVE going!