Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Camryn!





Yes, I've been MIA for the past three months. Life has definitely gone on, but I am celebrating today because it is summertime! Meaning..no school for 3 months!! I'm looking forward to staying at home a lot, enjoying our pool, spending time with family that will come to visit, and cleaning my house. I love it!

Highlights: Camryn turned 6! We celebrated by me taking off that day and going to Build a Bear. We never go there because it's so expensive so this was definitely a treat. Then Camryn got to choose what she wanted to eat for lunch. Of course she chose McDonalds. That evening we went to Red Robin to celebrate her day. The funniest (and saddest) thing occurred. After we ordered our waitress went to the computer to punch in our order. While she was there she started having a seizure and fell banging her head on the computer. They had to call an ambulance to come and take her to the hospital. Pretty sad, but what was funny that immediately after this happened Camryn started crying uncontrollably and we couldn't figure out why. Of course, I thought she was traumatized due to what we just witnessed. Finally, we calmed her down and she said, "Now who's going to sing happy birthday to me?" It was so funny!! Of course, another waitress saved the day and we all sang to Camryn. At home we opened gifts and had some cake. It was a great day for my baby girl.
***6 things that I love about Camryn**
*She carries around a stuffed animal dog that she calls "Little Tiger."
*She doesn't eat meat. Ever.
*Camryn loves to love people. She gives the best hugs ever.
*Camryn loves to swim and will swim in freezing water.
*She refuses to wear pants that have snaps, zippers, or buttons.
*Camryn always carries around a notepad and pencil.

2 comments:

Melissa D. said...

I love reading about Camryn. She has such a funny personality it always makes me laugh reading about the stuff she does and says :). Happy Birthday Camryn!!

Heidi said...

I am glad you are back!! I missed you!
What a fun bday for Camryn! She is such a cute girl! Glad you have the summer off!! We should hang out!!