Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More of Camryn


For Camryn's 5th birthday Paul and I took her to Disneyland. Yea, pretty cheap on our part since we have annual passes. Camryn's Aunt Pam and cousin Jen joined us for two fun days at our favorite place in the world.
My new favorite place is the Celebration BBQ that they now have in the back of the park by Big Thunder Mountain. It's pricey and you have to pay before you can see Woody, but the food was yummy and tons of it. All the BBQ you want to eat and the characters come up to your table to see the kids. Woody's horse (I call him Pokey) loved Camryn and took a lot of time with her. For dessert they bring out this concoction holding waffle cones with cupcakes baked in them. So so delicious and something I plan to do each time I go.
Camryn is a daredevil and the fuzzy picture shows her riding Tower of Terror which her mother will never get on again. The picture where she is frowning is because she was told she still wasn't tall enough to ride California Screamin.' Poor girl!

4 comments:

Pammy said...

Oh how much fun we had !!! Camryn just cracked me up. Especially whith her smiling coughs! And them BBQ ribs sound so good right about now. YUMMY!! I can't wait to do this again in Oct. for Jen's birthday,it really is the happiest place on earth! Love you guys!!!!!

Melissa D. said...

You guys always do fun stuff in Disneyland. I can't even picture where that BBQ place is. Poor Camryn! She'll be tall enough pretty soon!

Kimberly Davis said...

all I will say is that.... I'M SO ENVIOUS!!!!! Your so lucky!

Heidi said...

I am so jealous of all your D-Land adventures lately!! Yay for Camryn getting to go get spoiled by mommy & daddy for her bday though!!