Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Camryn Turns 5




Maddie holding Camryn for the first time.


Camryn 6 weeks old.



Going to her first princess party. (2008)


My favorite picture ever of Camryn! (2007)


One year old!




How many messes can this child possibly get into?



Camryn and Jaxon (2007)


Kissing a dolphin in Puerto Vallarta (2008)



My baby girl is now 5 years old!
Five years ago on April 28 Camryn came into our lives and we've been kept on our toes ever since. She was a month early and my water actually broke while I was sitting on the couch watching The Baby Story (eating a plateful of brownies too, but..) I actually thought I was peeing my pants and after changing my pants three times realized that it wasn't urine. Stress began to set in when I realized that Paul was working in Yuma, Arizona and was a good 6 hours away. Luckily, my doctor was able to stop the labor until the next morning so Paul could be there to see his baby girl born. Our tiny 7 pound bundle of joy was perfect and we were elated.
Camryn has the funniest personality and is a bundle of energy. She also has a heart of gold and when she hugs you she really hugs you. Camryn loves roller coasters and is always disappointed when she hasn't grown tall enough yet to ride California Screamin' at Disneyland. Her favorite line is, "put your hands up" whenever anyone rides a ride with her.
Camryn has gone to preschool for the past two years and loves it. Everyday she asks if she has school. Camryn also enjoys swimming and learned to swim without floaties when she was three. We call her our little fish. We tried to make Camryn a dancer, but she only lasted two weeks. She informed us she wants to be a baker instead.

We love our little girl and constantly crack up at the things she says.



Meeting her new brother for the first time.


Love this child!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! Some of those pictures are totally priceless :) How are you feeling???

Melissa D. said...

Everytime I see a picture of Camryn on here I can't help but smile (and laugh). She is such a funny and sweet girl. Interesting that she was 7 lbs. at birth and that was "tiny" for you. My biggest was 6 lbs. 14 oz! I love all the pictures of her. So cute!!!

Sanders said...

What a sweet birthday tribute! That pic with the dolphin is priceless!