Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween 09

I love Halloween and all the fun fall things that come with it. It just seems that it's finally time to make the hot cider, bake some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and eat yummy soup. It seemed too that my kids were at endless dress up parties, as myself also, which made Halloween so fun.

Camryn decided to be Batgirl for Halloween. She loved posing and playing the part. How excited she was to be able to wear her costume to school and march in the school parade. Unfortunately, mom didn't get to see her, but I'm sure it was fun. She loved going house to house, but after one block she was tired and done.



I bought Jaxon a batman costume so he would match his sister...but it was too short. He loves pirates (is always saying arrrrgh to his dad's tattoo)so I bought him a cute pirate outfit. Nope, he refused to put it on. Finally, on Halloween I went and bought him a Thomas the Train outfit since he loves that cartoon. Yes, he wore it trick or treating finally. After 1/2 a block he insisted that someone held him so he was pretty much done really soon. Darn!


Maddie was off with her friends strolling the neighborhood and I didn't get a glimpse of her costume. Maybe a punk rock ballerina?



We also went to Track a Treat to get free candy. Camryn wore her costume, but Jaxon refused. Such a happy, fun, party type child!



We carved pumpkins...yes, I make my mother do the things I don't like to do!



Yes, I too dressed up for endless parties. Unfortunately, these are the only ones I can find of "Alice in Wonderland." My tights were way cute!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute cute cute! I love Batgirl! She is so fun that Camryn! And I love your costume too...you are so good for dressing up...I bet your kids loved seeing mommy dressed up!