Saturday, October 3, 2009

Camping Again

We made another trip to Cave Lake which is now my favorite camping place to go. The weather was mild, yet no fish were biting at all. But we enjoyed the serenity of camp life and just being together as a family. Until mom found out that there was a hole in the air mattress. Then I wasn't happy!! All in all...good times!


Sitting with daddy trying to catch a fish.

But, all we came up was SEAWEED! Run, Jaxon, run!

An entire field of cat tails. I was amazed to see them and just as amazed to see Paul cross into the swamp to get me some. Thanks babe!

The rare moment when Jaxon is sitting holding his pole.

Yes, I'm allowing my daughter to vandalize a tree.

WATKINS permanently etched in a tree. Handcuff me now....I know.

Tanner was really happy. Really, he was!

At nighttime getting ready for bed and everyone in one stall.

7 comments:

Nathan said...

yes it was someone anonymous... it was like 3 paragraphs long of horrible stuff! I cried... yes I think you should go private, you never know who is reading your blog... there are lots of creepers out there!

Nathan said...

sorry this is taylor kowallis bytheway....

Heidi said...

Where is this Cave Lake? What a fun time for your family! Being in the outdoors is the best!!

Heidi said...

Oh and Taylor...I want an invite to your blog! I will invite you to mine! =) Ask Kris for my email.

cathrine said...

We loovved Cave Lake. We went there with the kids when they were younger and it is so beautiful. Yeah for you and family time!!!

laurie Carlson said...

Looks like you guys had too much fun! Love the picture of Tanner of sleeping!

Kimberly Davis said...

I've never heard of Cave Lake - it looks fun, where is it???